Citizen Contact Center
The Pinal County Citizen Contact Center is a team of trained and knowledgeable information specialists that will assist individuals with non-emergency local government services and information.
An information specialist can assist in many ways:
- Take service requests for a variety of county services and departments
- Support all County emergency response efforts such as severe weather, public health, and public safety events
- Can assist with providing instructions on how to apply for County employment
- Provide assistance to connect you to specific departments regarding particular concerns or recognition
- If a request cannot be fulfilled by an information specialist, you can be transferred to a departmental specialist
Service is available Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. The center is closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
Calls after business hours will provide a recording with options for a few after-hours services. You will have an option to leave a message, and an information specialist will return your call the next business day.
There are two ways to contact:
Available numbers you can use to reach the Pinal County Citizen Contact Center:
- 311 - an easy-to-remember number available for most areas in Pinal County for non-emergency local government services and information.
Always call 911 for Police, Fire, and Medical emergencies.
- In Pinal County or outside of Pinal County, call 520-509-3555
- Toll-free: 888-431-1311
- Reminder: Call 911 for emergencies
If you would like to chat live with an information specialist, our online chat service is available online Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., excluding holidays.
Benefits of online chat:
- If you are having trouble searching on the website for specific information, an online live chat agent can provide guidance and links.
- An online live chat agent can provide web links for particular online service request forms available on our website.
- Assistance with finding documents, applications, and other online services.
Please keep in mind if you are online after hours when a live agent is not available, a lot of information and services are available on our County website 24 hours a day. We recommend you use our search tool available on our website.