- Our County
- Public Health
- Infectious Diseases
- Report a Disease
Report a Disease
What to Know
What Diseases to Report
Find out what diseases should be reported. To identify reportable diseases, use the CDC Reportable Disease List (PDF).
What to Do
Report a Disease
Use the Reportable Disease List (PDF) to report diseases contained in the Reportable Disease List (PDF).
The Communicable Disease Control Program conducts surveillance for, responds to, and attempts to limit or control the spread of any cases or clusters of infectious diseases that represent a potential threat to the public's health.
Communicable Disease Reporting
Access the Communicable Disease Reporting (CDR) Form (PDF).
For more information about Reportable Disease requirements and timelines:
- Reportable Disease List (PDF)
- Communicable Disease Reporting Rules A.A.C. R9-6-202 and 203
- Reporting requirements for health care providers and correctional facilities
- Reporting requirements for laboratories
- Reporting requirements for schools, childcare facilities and shelters
- Reporting requirements for pharmacies
- Materials from Infectious Disease Workshop for Correctional Facilities
Communicable Disease Control can be reached during normal business hours at 520-866-7281 (main number) or 520-866-2929 (fax). After business hours, healthcare providers may call 520-866-6239 to reach the Public Health Duty Officer. The All Hazards Info Hotline can be reached at 520-626-4160.
Additional Reporting / Resources
To file a complaint regarding green pools, mosquitoes, restaurants, pests, or other Environmental Health issues, view the Health Nuisance Complaint Form.
View materials from the Infectious Disease Workshop for Correctional Facilities on October 17, 2012.