COVID-19 Emergency Rental Assistance Program
Learn more about the COVID-19 Emergency Rental Assistance Program on the Arizona Department of Economic Security website.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
In accordance with the requirements of Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), Pinal County does not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities on the basis of disability in its services, programs, or activities. View the Americans with Disabilities Act page for more ADA Information.
For all Title I ADA matters, you may contact the Pinal County Court Human Resources Department.
Notice of Court Access Information for Persons with Disabilities
View a close-captioned, narrated, and signed video explaining the Superior Court’s policy on access to the court according to the ADA.
Language services are available free of charge for non-English speaking persons.
Ofrecemos servicios de interpretación y traducción gratis para las personas que no hablan inglés.
Photography in the Courtroom
- No Photography No Video Recording (Per Arizona Supreme Court Rule 122.1) (PDF)
- Regulating Use of Photographic and Video Recording Devices at the Courthouse and Other Court Facilities But Not At A Court Proceeding (PDF)
Remote Court Access
- Accessing Virtual Zoom Hearings - English (PDF)
- Accessing Virtual Zoom Hearings - Spanish (PDF)
- WebEx Conference Guide - English (PDF)
- WebEx Conference Guide - Spanish (DOCX)
Relevant Administrative Orders
- AO2022-00041: Adoption and Implementation of Presumptive Standards for Remote and In-Person Hearings for the Justice of the Peace Courts in Pinal County (PDF)