Our Animal Control Officers respond numerous calls each month and calls are answered on a priority basis. Sheriff Deputies assists, calls about cruelty, neglect, biting and potentially dangerous animals are responded to first.
They enforce leash law and licensing compliance, investigate complaints of cruelty and neglect, respond to bite complaints and rabies concerns and address noise and waste complaints. Where possible, provide outreach and education throughout Pima County, providing assistance to families who want to provide better care for their pets.
Do you have particular concerns and need help?
- Cruelty or Neglect (Towards a cat, dog or other companion animal)
- Friendly free-roaming or loose dogs
- (With friendly dogs, help keep pets out of the shelter by trying to locate the owner)
- Stray dogs on school grounds
- Aggressive stray dogs or any bite complaints of stray or owned dogs
- Deceased animal pick-up on public property/along roadsides (cats, dogs and other companion pets only)
Contact Pinal County Animal Care and Control by calling 520-509-3555.
Barking Complaint Form