The U.S. Health and Human Resources Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration's series of Webcasts on disaster planning and response in six topic areas:
- Key Concepts in Disaster Mental Health
- Managing Your Stress in Crisis Response Work
- Psychological First Aid Approaches
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in Disasters
- Child Trauma and Schools: Disaster Response
- Substance Use Disorders, Trauma, and Post-Traumatic Stress
Find out more information by visiting the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration's website.