How do I get my civil rights restored?

A conviction for a felony suspends many civil rights. After completion of probation, you can file with the court to have those rights restored. A packet with the instructions and forms is available through the Pinal County Clerk of the Superior Court.

Show All Answers

1. How can Adult Probation help?
2. How do I contact my Probation Officer?
3. How do I get my civil rights restored?
4. How many people are on probation?
5. Is there security at the probation offices?
6. What documents will I need to provide to probation?
7. What is an undesignated felony?
8. What is probation?
9. What is the difference between probation and parole?