How do I get a license?

You must have a copy of a current rabies vaccination certificate from a licensed veterinarian that is good for at least one year. You can come to the administrative office/shelter to buy your license:
1150 S Eleven Mile Corner Road
Casa Grande, AZ

Or you can mail the vaccination certificate and application to the office along with the license fee and the license will be mailed to you.

Or you can upload your rabies certificate, application and make payment online:
Mail to: Pinal County Animal Care and Control
1150 S Eleven Mile Corner Road
Casa Grande, AZ 85194

Visit the Licensing page for application and point and pay portal.

Show All Answers

1. Why do I have to license my dog?
2. What happens if my dog or cat bites someone?
3. I have a problem with stray or feral cats. What can I do?
4. If I find a stray, what should I do?
5. What are your fees?
6. How do I get a license?
7. Why do animals adopted from PCACC need to be spayed or neutered?
8. How do I become a volunteer?
9. How do I become a foster?
10. Is PCACC a No-Kill Shelter?
11. How old do you have to be to adopt?
12. Can I adopt out of state?
13. What do I do about loose dogs in my neighborhood?
14. How do I report animal abuse or neglect?