Yes. The owner would have to prove that this had been corrected and their driving privileges re-instated, at which time we will release the vehicle upon payment of Administrative Towing Fees and towing and storage charges. You must bring:
- A valid driver's license issued by this state or by the owner's or owner's agent's state of domicile
- Current vehicle registration or a valid salvage or dismantle certificate of title
- Evidence that the vehicle is in compliance with the financial responsibility requirements of Chapter 9, Article 4 of this title (proof of current insurance, unless presenting proof that the vehicle has a valid salvage or dismantle certificate of title)
- Proof of installation of a functioning certified ignition interlock device in the vehicle (if the person is required by the department to install a certified ignition interlock device on the vehicle)
- The impounding agency, storage yard, facility, person, or agency having physical possession of the vehicle shall allow access during normal business hours to the impounded vehicle for the purpose of installing a certified ignition interlock device. The impounding agency, storage yard, facility, person, or agency having physical possession of the vehicle shall not charge any fee or require compensation for providing access to the vehicle or for the installation of the certified ignition interlock device.