How Do I Get A Stoplight at My Intersection?

You can fill out a Traffic Engineering Issue Form to request traffic control devices, traffic signs, or traffic signals.  Pinal County staff will investigate the issue using Federal, State, and County criteria to determine if it is appropriate to install traffic control signals at the requested location. Factors considered when investigating the location for potential traffic control signals include traffic volumes, pedestrian volumes, school crossings, coordinated traffic signal systems, crash experience, road network, and at-grade railroad crossings.

Show All Answers

1. Can I Request a Speed Hump?
2. How Do I Get A Stoplight at My Intersection?
3. How Can I Request A Road Be Built or Paved?
4. What is Highway User Revenue Fund (HURF)?
5. I Pay County Property Taxes, Why Can't I Get Work Done?