Testing Day consists of a physical agility test, a written test, and a preliminary background review.
You will be required to bring the following original documents with you on testing day:
- Original Birth Certificate, Naturalization Papers, or Current Passport
- Original High School Diploma, GED, or Transcript with graduation date (or higher education certificates/diplomas)
- Original Arizona Driver's License
- Original Social Security Card
- Original Credit Report (Full Report not just the credit score)
- DD 214 Copy Member 4 if discharged from Military or Selective Services Registration (Original Document)
- Original 3 years Certified Driving History Report
- Vehicle Insurance Card
Failure to bring all documents with you on the testing day may delay in the testing process.